QTECH Industrial Plugged Helmet (Without Visor Attachment Holes)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Fitted with a dense rubber lining and cradle to absorb shock. Includes vent plugs to make helmet suitable for electrical line work.
Certified to: EN397.
Available colours: yellow, orange, red.
When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job. Our Climbing and Rescue helmets feature a polystyrene liner designed to protect from multiple impacts, whereas our Industrial Safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock.
Due to the inherent differences between these two systems, it is impossible to manufacture a single helmet that meets both standards.
Do not be misled by manufacturers who claim their helmets meet both standards.
- Strong, light plastic shell.
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection.
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included.)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes.