Sungard Sunscreen SPF50 Pump Bottle | 500ml
$28.05 incl. GST
SunGard SPF 50 Sunscreen with Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, 500ML Pump Bottle
- SPF50 UVA/UVB advanced broad-spectrum protection
- Laboratory tested to meet AS/NZS Standard 2604:2012
- 4 hours water resistance
- Containers Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E to moisturise and condition the skin
- Formula does not contain nanoparticles, titanium dioxide or zinc oxide
- Dermatologically tested for most skin types and free from Paraben and MIT
- Non-slip dry grip; Fragrance-free; SunGard is a TGA registered product
- Manufactured and tested in Australia
- Available in 75ml carabiner, 125ml fliptop squeeze tube, 500, 100 and 2500ml pump bottles
Safe for use by roofers!
Sunscreens containing metal oxides, such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, can accelerate degradation of surfaces including auto finishes and pre and post-painted roofing surfaces. A 2008 Australian test of ten sunscreens showed products containing titanium dioxide and zinc oxide nanoparticles consistently degraded samples of pre-painted roofing surface. In the worst case, the roofing lost over 85% of its gloss in just six weeks. New Zealand Steel now excludes from its warranties damage to Coloursteel roofing caused by contact with sunscreen, and additionally recommends that roofters use cut resistant gloves to improve safety and avoid sunscreen contact.
SunGard’s formulation gives exceptional protection but does not contain nanoparticles, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.